Our family

Our family

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Cheesecake Factory Adventure

We went out to West Jordan today to do some shopping at the Nike Factory.  After we exchanged Jayson's Father's Day gift, we decided to get some lunch.  Jayson asked what food was out there that we don't have in Bountiful.  I thought about it for a minute and suggested the Cheesecake Factory.  Jayson has never been there, so he asked what kind of food they have.  I said with a big grin on my face, "They have everything!"  I know he didn't believe me until we arrived at the Cheesecake Factory and he began turning the pages of the novel they call a menu. : )  I assured him no matter what he chose to eat, it would be delicious! 

 
 















 
            We decided to splurge on lunch, so we ordered an appetizer, the full size meals instead of the lunch size portions, and we each had a cheesecake for dessert.  Jayson even got a smoothie to drink. 


Chicken Madeira

Kids cheese pizza

Louisiana Chicken Pasta

Reese's PB Choc Cheesecake & Pina Colada Cheesecake
We brought plenty of food home with us for at least one more meal, if not 2!  When the waitress took our cheesecake to box it up, Eaen felt like he was getting robbed of the rest of it.  He held the spoon in her direction and said, "more bite?"  It was a great time!  Although with the prices, I'm glad a trip to the Cheesecake Factory is a rare occasion!
By the time we left, we all were stuffed and ready for a nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment