It's Memorial Day again. It seems like just yesterday that Eaen & I were making the rounds of the cemeteries for Memorial Day. I am grateful we are able to be so close to where our loved ones are laid to rest and that we have the opportunity to visit them often and remember their lives. Even though Eaen never met Grandpa Woodhave and he was only 5 months old when Grandpa Winn passed, every time we go to the graves, it's as if he knows them well.
Later in the day, I took Eaen down to the basketball hoops at the end of the street and let him play some basketball. He was really excited. He asked every child that came by to play with him and he was thrilled to have his own basket ball. I lowered the hoop to about 6' and I was amazed at how well he shot the ball! He made quite a few baskets! He seems to be a natural as all sports!
No comments:
Post a Comment