Today, one of my good friends and old roommates, MaryAnn had her little sister Kara get married. We were invited to Nephi for the reception at the Menlove residence. I left work a bit early and took Eaen down to hang out in Nephi so we didn't get stuck in traffic. As I had planned, he slept the entire drive down. What I didn't plan was that he slept another 1 1/2 after we got to town. Once he got up, we went to Reed's Drive-In for dinner and to the park to let him play for awhile before it was time to go to the reception.
The reception was nice. Kara looked amazing and it was so good to see the Menlove family again. I used to do a lot of things with their family including going to family reunions at Bear Lake. We stayed the whole time and when it was time to dance, Eaen wasn't shy! He asked a girl to dance for the first time in his short little life. One of MaryAnn's nieces, Sofia, was the lucky one! After the slow dancing was over, he joined with the boys in break dancing. It was a lot of fun and I'm glad we were able to go!

No comments:
Post a Comment