Eaen & I went to the grocery store to get a few things. When we arrived, they didn't have his favorite shopping cart, the one with the blue car on the front, so he was a little disappointed. But they did have a child size shopping cart that he decided he was going to use to do the shopping today. He was so funny walking around and putting things in his cart. He was even really good about staying with me and listening when I told him he couldn't get something and putting it back on the shelf. He thought we needed a giant bag of Cheetos and a package of cupcakes. When I told him they weren't on the list, he put them back. Since he was so good at the store, he was allowed to get a chocolate milk. At the checkout, he was very proud of himself putting the items on the belt for the cashier to scan.
No comments:
Post a Comment