Our family

Our family

Saturday, March 17, 2012

St. Patrick's Day

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Even though it's St. Patrick's Day, today was the first Saturday I went into work.  Eaen actually slept in until 8 am, so we all took advantage and slept in as well.  He was excited to get his new shirt!  And put down a double-fisted breakfast before we went off on our errands for the day.



By the time I got to work, I was fighting the parade traffic.  The parade started in our parking lot and went right down the street in front of our building.  In between working on tax returns or whenever we had a chance, we were peaking out the window to briefly enjoy the festivities.  A few of us thought it was too bad we didn't let our families come down and watch from the office while we worked!  I was a bit disappointed that I didn't get a picture of my favorite part of the parade.  They had painted a coffin kelly green, cut a hole in the top, and made it into a car.  It was great!  Watching this coffin drive down the street in the parade was priceless!

 




No comments:

Post a Comment