A few months ago, Eaen found this red guitar at Ross that he really wanted. I thought it would be good motivation to help get him potty trained. I bought the guitar and placed it on top of the fridge so he could see it daily and told him when he went potty in the toilet all day and not in his pants he could have his red guitar. He has stayed dry through the night 4 days in a row. Yesterday when I picked him up after work, he was still in the same pull-up I left him in and he kept it dry the rest of the evening through the night. When he got up this morning and went potty in the toilet again, he was extremely excited to get his red guitar! Before I could even get clothes on him, he was rocking out!
No comments:
Post a Comment