Well, Jayson did a lot of labor today working the last day of the tent sale for about 15 hours. But for Eaen & I it was more a day of shopping. We went with Christie & Jaci up to check out the new Marshall's and Home Goods. Eaen was only good for a short time until we ran out of treats to feed him, then he was DONE! He fell asleep as soon as we got in the car to go home.
 |
| He insisted on having his bears and Tigger with the hat when we got home. |
I did some homework while he napped, then we headed back out to do some more shopping. Eaen is in desperate need of new church shoes and I need more business clothes. Once again, Eaen was not happy to be out shopping until he found a Cars umbrella. He was pleased as punch to carry the umbrella, so we bought it and he was an angel the rest of the evening. He also scored a pair of Cars sunglasses so he can be one cool dude.
No comments:
Post a Comment