Our family

Our family

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Work and play

Maurie came over early today.  We started out our morning by vacuuming the house, unpacking the last of the stuffed animals in Eaen's room, putting away his toys so we could vacuum in there, changing my sheets and doing laundry.  The boys were a big help.  After some play time and lunch, they both laid down for a nap.  It was a prime opportunity for me to get some homework done. 




When they got up, we went out back and they played with Titan while I picked up the poop in the yard.  I figured since Jayson has been working so much this week, I would help him out.  Nothing says "I love you" like picking up the dog poop. ;)  Then we headed out to meet Amanda at the mall after work.  It was a pretty good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment