Our family

Our family

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Oh Saturday

I went and did VITA again this morning.  Eaen and Jayson played at home for a couple of hours before Jayson went in to work.  Eaen got to play with Grandpa and Grandma today until I got back.  I took my first exam of the semester after I finished VITA.  When I picked up Eaen, we stopped by Great Grandma Woodhave's house to get her tax information.  Eaen likes to look in her mirror and sit in her rocking chair.

 

















I didn't have a chance to go to the temple yet this week.  Jayson made sure he got home in time for me to go before they closed.  When I got home, we put Eaen to bed and had a nice night on the couch watching the latest Twilight movie that came out on DVD today.

No comments:

Post a Comment