Our family
Saturday, May 14, 2011
Mommy & Me Pedicures
So, I was out running errands today and I really wanted to get my first pedicure of the summer, but I didn't have anyone to watch Eaen. Eventually he fell asleep in the car seat so I thought I could go get a pedicure and he would sleep in my lap. Boy was I wrong. As soon as I opened the door and walked into the salon, his head shot straight up and he was way too interested in this new adventure to go back to sleep. There was nobody else in the salon, so the lady was kind enough to find cartoons on the tv. Surprisingly Eaen was very well behaved and sat on my lap the entire time. However, he thought he was there for a pedicure as well. Halfway through, Eaen pulled off his socks and tried to put his feet in the water too. When I was all done, he looked at my painted toes and said, "Oh cute!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
And I say to Eaen, "Oh cute!". He is too funny!
ReplyDelete