After the party, I had to hurry and change to get to a job interview. I had an on-campus interview with Davis & Bott, a public accounting firm in Brigham City. The interviewer was 10 minutes late and a bit flustered, but I felt it went pretty good. We shall see.
Our family
Wednesday, November 9, 2011
Birthday Party
Today was the day of the double birthday party Eaen was invited to. I had a hard time getting him out the door, but we made it on time. I decided to stay with him since we're still somewhat new to the area. He seemed to have a great time. They raced cars, tossed bean bags, went on a treasure hunt, and ate cake & ice cream.


After the party, I had to hurry and change to get to a job interview. I had an on-campus interview with Davis & Bott, a public accounting firm in Brigham City. The interviewer was 10 minutes late and a bit flustered, but I felt it went pretty good. We shall see.
After the party, I had to hurry and change to get to a job interview. I had an on-campus interview with Davis & Bott, a public accounting firm in Brigham City. The interviewer was 10 minutes late and a bit flustered, but I felt it went pretty good. We shall see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So I haven't been much of a blog reader lately, but I just played a lot of catch up on yours! Happy belated Birthday! New house?! Job interviews? Oh my! So much, and Eaen is so big, and Carson is so cute! We really should get together again sometime!!
ReplyDelete