Our family

Our family

Monday, November 7, 2011

Birthday Shopping

Yesterday, Eaen received an invitation to a double birthday party on Wednesday morning for two boys in his nursery who are just 3 days apart.  This is the first friend party he's been invited to (other than Maurie who is more like family) and I'm so excited for him, but it makes me a little sad too because that means my little boy is growing up!  Today I took him to the dollar store to pick out some gifts.  I don't think he fully understood what he was doing and I'm sure he doesn't realize that he wasn't going to be able to keep all the great things he picked out, but he went to town!  After he filled the basket, I went through and narrow down the selections.  He also picked out a bunch of educational books and flashcards to help with reading, numbers, shapes, colors, etc.  Then he fell asleep on the way home, so I'll be able to hide most of it until Christmas time!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment