Our family

Our family

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

It's nice to have a day to sit back, relax, and focus on our many blessings in life!  It's easy to get caught up in the hussle of every day life, always striving for something more, to lose track of the many things we are blessed with.  I am thankful most of all for my family.  Jayson and Eaen are the best!  I'm thankful for the difficult times and our trials, because they make the good times, success, and joy that much sweeter.  I am so thankful for my success in school and the opportunity I have to continue learning.  I am thankful for the support I received from friends and family that allows me to pursue my education and a career.  I am thankful for the Gospel and the joy it brings to our lives.

 


We started our Thanksgiving watching the Macy's parade and spending some quality time with just the three of us at home. 

Preparing for shopping


 



Ready to go!

We had our first dinner (lunch) at my dad's at noon.  Everyone was there and the food was great.  We got some pics of Eaen & Carson together for Carson's first Thanksgiving.  After dinner, Christie got out Hungry, Hungry, Hippo and Eaen was thrilled!  He played with anyone who would indulge him. 


 


We ran home for Eaen's nap time before heading up to Grandma Winn's for our second dinner.  Dinner was good there too.  We headed to Jake's to watch the 49ers game and I took Eaen back to my dad's house for their sleepover so Jayson & I could go out shopping!  Pretty good day.  Looking forward to the shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment