Our family

Our family

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Crane Christensen & Ambrose

Today I had an interview with a small accounting firm in Ogden called Crane Christensen Palmer & Ambrose.  The interview went really well.  They are small, so everyone does a bit of everything.  They only have 5 staff and just had a partner retire, so they are looking for another person. 

As I was pulling into school after my interview, I received a call from Wisan, Smith, Racker & Prescott offering me an internship for tax season followed by a full-time position starting no later than next January.  I told them I was still interested and they said they would put the official offer in the mail.  I immediately called Jayson & told him of the offer.  We were both very excited, but had to wait until after school to discuss all of the details.  When I got home, we talked about the pros and cons of accepting the job.  After shared thoughts, crunching numbers, and prayers, we decided this was the opportunity we had been praying for and I would accept the offer.  I am very excited to start.  Although I didn't initially want to do tax, here I am going to work in tax.  I have really enjoyed my tax classes and I liked the people I met at the firm a couple of weeks ago.  I'm looking forward to the opportunity of being thrown in the fire and really getting to see what tax life is all about!

No comments:

Post a Comment