Our family

Our family

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Early Morning Temple Trips

As part of my New Year's Resolutions, I wanted to start attending the temple weekly.  We live so close, there really is not reason it isn't possible.  Today marks week 4 that I have been up at 5 am to go to the temple.  I usually get there between 5:30/5:45 am and do initiatory and I'm back home by about 6:30 am when Eaen is getting up.  It's never easy getting up at that hour, and if I try to get up early any other day of the week to workout or do homework, I cannot find the strength.  I know The Lord is helping me get out of bed each week.  Last week one of the temple workers recognized that I had been coming every Wednesday at that early hour and commended me for being there.  As tired as I may be when I get out of bed, I am so grateful every time I go!  I love being home before the sun comes up too!

No comments:

Post a Comment