Our family

Our family

Monday, January 2, 2012

Mini-Fries

I hardly ever go to McDonald's anymore, but they currently have Alvin & the Chipmunks toys in their happy meal and Eaen really likes the chipmunks, so I grabbed dinner for him there the other night when Jayson was working late.  When I initially looked in the bag, I saw apple slices and was a bit irritated because I didn't order apple slices and I had wanted to eat some of his fries.  To my surprise, I found fries as well.  When I pulled the fries out of the bag, I was astonished as to how small the container was.  It is as if they replaced the kids fries with mini-fries and apple slices.  I could not believe how small this fry container was!  I tried to take pictures with some items to give it some proportion, but I don't believe they did it justice.  It looks like it should be fries for a doll.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment