Our family

Our family

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

3 Years

Today is our 3 year wedding anniversary.  I can't believe it's really been 3 whole years since we said "I do"!  We have been through a lot in 3 years!  We have lived in 7 different apartments/houses in 5 different zip codes and 2 states.  Jayson has had 6 jobs.  I've had 4 jobs.  We've both gone to school.  We've been on 4 trips together (2 to AK, 1 to CA, and 1 through Canada).  We have 1 child (Eaen), 1 dog (Titan), and 2 dwarf frogs (Flatsom & Jetsam).  Jayson drives a Chevy Silverado.  I drive an Infiniti G35X.  Jayson has a Honda 450R.  We enjoy taking family walks to the park, watching movies, and spending time together. 
We celebrated our anniversary with a night out on Saturday.  My dad took Eaen and Titan for the night.  We had dinner at Tucci's then settled in to the Presidential Suite at the Anniversary Inn where we watched "In the Line of Fire."  In the morning we had breakfast on our balcony.  It was very nice and relaxing!
View from our balcony

Today, my mom took Eaen for the morning.  We had a nice breakfast then relaxed on the couch and watched "The Bourne Identity" before Jayson had to go to work.  Now it's time for me to study before class tonight.  Overall, a pretty good anniversary! : )

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Crazy that is has already been 3 years! Sounds like a great anniversary!

    ReplyDelete