This week he has constantly been trying to help load and unload the dishwasher. I was working the other day and he unloaded all of the dirty dishes on to the counter underneath the cupboards they belong in. When I came into the kitchen, I put all of the dirty dishes in the sink. He spent most of the rest of the day loading the clean silverware into the dishwasher and then unloading it back into the drawer.
Yesterday I heard him open the oven. I looked to find him with all the baking pans on the counters, oven mitts on both hands, pulling out the shelf in the oven as if he were cooking. My initial reaction was to teach him not to play in the oven because it can be hot. But there was a part of me that thought it was cute that he was cooking & cleaning like mommy! So, I got out the camera and captured the moment. Eaen is not a big fan of clothes, so until we're leaving the apt I don't put any on him. We have some diaper cooking.
No comments:
Post a Comment