Our family

Our family

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Gettin' Organized

Today on my way to check the mail, there was an organizer outside of one of the buildings with a sign that said "Free".  It looked like it was in pretty good condition and I had been thinking about getting one for Eaen's room since he climbs the drawers of the dresser and I can't use that.  I took it home, sanitized it, and waited for Eaen to get up from his nap.  When he got up and saw it in the family room, he was excited.  He started playing with the buckets and talking up a storm. 

So, I cleaned up his room and filled it with his clothes, books and puzzles that didn't have a place.  I even had a couple of buckets left empty. 

 












As soon as I got it all done, Eaen started having a melt down!  He did not want his stuff in the buckets and he did not want the organizer in his room!  He started throwing everything on the floor.  Then he said "Help, help!" as he tried to lift it himself to take it out of his room!  What is wrong with this child?

No comments:

Post a Comment