Our family

Our family

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Shower & Starting the move

This morning we went to a bridal shower for Kate.  It was nice, but Eaen was a bit cranky.  He was trying to climb the big tree and all around being difficult.  When we got home, he ended up taking a 3 hour nap.  Knowing our luck, he's probably grown another inch in that 3 hours!

 


While Eaen was napping, I spoke with our new landlord.  He told us the house was ready and we could start moving anytime.  I immediately started packing up the car while Eaen was still asleep.  When he got up, we started our move!  Eaen & I got 2 full car loads moved in while Jayson was at work.  As I was hauling boxes to the car, Eaen started stacking his tubs.  He would tell me he wanted to "Help" and then bring them out to the stairs like he was going to put them in the car.  He'd say "I'm coming."  When I would tell him to come down and put them in the car, he would say, "No way" and run them back in the apartment. 


When Jayson finally got home at 11 pm, I had the car loaded up again.  We quickly loaded Titan and whatever else we could into the truck and headed to the house for a final time.  Even though we didn't have any furniture there, we're going to spend our first night in the new house!  We made beds out of blankets on our bed room floor and all three of us are going to sleep in there together! 

No comments:

Post a Comment