Our family

Our family

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Eaen is 3!

I really don't know where the last 3 years have gone!  I can't believe our little guy is already 3 years old!  We all got up early so we could have some family time before Jayson went to work since it may be the only time all 3 of us are together today.....  Eaen got to open his presents from us.  He was definitely most impressed with his new Ford Raptor truck!  Jayson showed him how to drive it and told him he'd have to wait until later to take it for a spin. 


 

 

 

 

He had to give Jessie & Woody a ride on Bullseye

And play with all of his Toy Story crew!

After Jayson went to work, Eaen & I got ready for the day and met Grandma & Aunt Mimi at Kneaders for breakfast.  Eaen got a cinnamon roll and shared my hot chocolate.  He was quite happy with the breakfast! 


 

















When we got home, we put on his snow pants and took his truck out for a spin in the driveway.  He did pretty good, although I was having a hard time getting him to understand that he needs to look where he's going!  He didn't hit any houses, but he did get stuck in the snow a couple of times.  When it was time to go inside, he parked his truck in the garage next to the car.

 

I took him to Burger King for lunch where he got 2 crowns and I agreed to splurge and let him get a chocolate chip cookie for dessert!



Unfortunately, I had my long night of classes tonight, so Grandma Christie picked him up after work and he was off to Grandpa's to have a party with them!

 

 









Carson was happy Eaen wanted to share


Jayson had to go back to work and help close and took Eaen with him, so they got home around the same time.  We let Eaen open his last couple of presents and Jayson read him one of his new books before bedtime.  Overall, I think he had a pretty great birthday!

 

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to Eean! I just LOVE all of his cute expressions! Look likes he made out well! So fun!

    ReplyDelete