Our family
Monday, October 10, 2011
2nd Interview
Today I had my 2nd interview with Hansen, Barnett & Maxwell, P.C. It started with two hours of interviews where I spoke with six different staff members of the firm. Then the group of applicants went to lunch with three of the audit partners. I felt the interviews went well. I have been able to get to know several of the staff prior to today, so I had already spoke with most of the people I interviewed with. Hopefully, we'll hear something back next week. I had no idea that interviewing could be so exhausting! They took us to a new restaurant that was really good. We ended up spending about 45 minutes longer at lunch than they planned, so I barely had enough time to stop at home and grab my stuff to make it to class on time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment