Our family

Our family

Friday, October 21, 2011

Clean up, Clean up, Everybody Clean up

Instead of spending the day studying for my exam today, I felt the need to clean out and organize our storage closet.  I finally organized all of Eaen's old clothes into tubs by size and I made a lot more room in the closet!  The house looked like a disaster area most of the day, but the end result was great!  They teach Eaen a song at church that says, "Clean up, Clean up, Everybody clean up."  He sang it most of the day and was trying to be a big helper by putting things back in the boxes for me.

 















Eaen had a great time finding new treasures and playing with toys I'm sure he forgot about.


Trying to fit in the baby tub!

Singing with two microphones

He also felt the necessity of taking a picture with all of his different figures:

Pooh

Tigger

Eeyore


Mickey

















The list goes on, but I cut him off at four pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment