Our family

Our family

Thursday, October 6, 2011

80 Days 'til Christmas

Is it really only 80 days until Christmas?  We're already in October!  And today we had our first snow of the year!!!  Fortunately, the snow stayed in the benches.  We had rain at our house, but my grandma had snow at hers and Lindsey told me there was snow at the office, which means there was snow at my mom's house.  It's hard to believe how quickly this year has gone by!  We ordered our Christmas cards a few weeks ago & they came before we went to Disneyland.  I'm pleased with how they turned out, but you will all have to wait about two months until we send them out!  Today, we were looking at Christmas presents for each other and Eaen.  It's crazy how all of the stores are starting to stock up on toys and bring their Christmas items out!  We're definitely looking forward to Black Friday next month, but I feel like Halloween is losing it's place in our home.  I have looked a few times for Halloween decorations, but nothing really stands out to me.  We got a Mickey Lantern in Disneyland and Eaen & I picked up a pumpkin yesterday for the front porch.  I just can't get motivated to decorate for Halloween.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment