Our family

Our family

Friday, October 28, 2011

Trunk-or-Treat

Tonight was our neighborhood Trunk-or-Treat.  After we ran some errands and Eaen took a short nap, we went out to the office to do some year end filing and I took Eaen to trick-or-treat at his grandma's house.  He wasn't happy when I put his costume in the car.  He said Tigger needed to go inside!  When we got to the office & I went to put him in his costume, he started yelling at me, "I'm not Tigger!"  Begrudgingly, he went to the door of the office, but he refused to hold his pumpkin. 

 

 
















After we left the office, he wanted to bounce in the leaves by the car.  And when we got to grandma's, he was in a better mood.  He knocked on the door, said Trick-or-Treat and was happy about it. 

 


 


When grandma gave him his choice of candy from her bowl, he decided he needed all of it!

 
















When we got home, Eaen took another nap while we waited for Jayson to get home from work.  After Jayson got home, Jake, Brooke & Carson came over and Amanda, Maurie & Aleah joined us to go to the Trunk-or-Treat.  It was a bit difficult to get pictures of all the kids.  Eaen had a great time!  By the second car, he was sticking his hand in the bowl and taking his candy!  At the end of the line, they had a fishing station for the kids.  When we got home and I took off his costume, he actually wanted to put it back on.

Eaen, Aleah, Maurie


 

 


Princess Shelby
Carson & Eaen


No comments:

Post a Comment