Our family

Our family

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Trial Run

Since I have class on Monday night, I'm not sure if we're going to make it everywhere to Trick-or-Treat, so my mom decided to come out today and bring Eaen a Halloween treat.  I decided to surprise her by having Eaen answer the door in his costume.  When I got it out, he was excited to see Tigger, but putting it on was different all together!  He protested and tried to fight me.  Once I got it on, he screamed at me for about 30 minutes crying and screaming, "Take it OFF!"  I hope this is not how things go when we go to our Trunk-or-Treat tomorrow!


















After awhile, I think he accepted that I was not going to take it off and grabbed his blanket and laid on the floor to watch cartoons. 


When grandma finally arrived, he opened the door to find his treat....


 















Then he searched for the person who left it....

He was happy to find Grandma!

We'll see how tomorrow goes....

No comments:

Post a Comment