Eaen is normally an early riser, so my dad planned to be here at 6:30 am to watch him open presents before we met everyone else at my dad's house at 8 am. Surprisingly, Eaen was still in bed when my dad arrived. I went upstairs to wake him up. I said, Eaen Santa came and left you presents. He said, Oh Santa and rolled over. Then I tried the Grandpa and Papa are downstairs waiting for you. He said, No Grandpa work! and rolld over again. Finally, I picked him up and took him downstairs. I showed him the presents and Grandpa and we tried to get him to open a big present. He said, I'm tired! and went back to his bed. When I brought him back down, I sat him on my lap and started helping him get the stuff out of his stocking. It didn't take long for him to get into it after that! He was quite happy with all of his presents and we were quickly off to Grandpa's house to continue the festivities!
By the time we started opening presents at Grandpas, Eaen knew just what to do. He even wanted to open Carson's presents for him since he was more interested in playing with the first toy he opened.
After presents and breakfast, we headed to church with Grandpa & Grandma.
After a nice Christmas program, it was back to Grandpa's for lunch. After lunch, Eaen & Grandpa decided to pull out the RC Land Rover Eaen got for Christmas and give it a spin.
We headed home for naptime before it was time to go see the Winn's for presents and dinner. Eaen took quite the long nap, so we were a bit late and once again it took him awhile to decided he wanted to open more presents.
![]() |
| Lindsey's dog Axel was able to join us. |



No comments:
Post a Comment