| The hand is actually in the movie. I was amazed how real it looked in my picture! |
Our family
Thursday, December 29, 2011
Dolphin Tale
Yesterday we got the movie "Dolphin Tale." I wasn't sure if Eaen would watch it since it wasn't a cartoon, but he likes fish and I wanted to see it, so I thought we'd give it a try. Eaen & I watched it together before bedtime while Jayson was at work. This morning when we got up, Eaen insisted that I sit in the middle of the couch. A bit confused, I sat in the middle of the couch to see what he wanted. He climbed in my lap and said, "Fishy." He wanted to watch "Dolphin Tale" again. Each time the movie ended, he wanted to watch it again. He got so excited every time Winter would swim with his new tail. It amazes me how much he likes this movie!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment