Our family

Our family

Monday, December 26, 2011

Oh Christmas, where are you?

Jayson & I decided to rearrange the furniture in our family room and setup the Home Theater System he got for Christmas.  The easiest way to prepare for this was to take down the tree and clean up all of the Christmas stuff today.  This morning I got busy putting stuff away while Eaen played with his new toys in his room.  I finished the last of my cleaning while he was napping.  When he got up, he told me he wanted to go downstairs and see the Christmas tree.  I told him it was all gone and I had put it away because Christmas is over.  With a disappointed look, he cupped his hands around his mouth and went around the house saying, Oh Chritmas, where are you?

Tonight we went to spend some time with Cami before she leaves in the morning.  After playing with his new toys and playing some dominos, Eaen enjoyed some Mickey Mouse Clubhouse in Grandma's chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment