Our family

Our family

Monday, August 8, 2011

Day of Play

Lisa brought the kids over this morning to see our new place and go swimming.  Even though there were two of us adults, there were 5 children and not once did I think about getting my phone out to take a single picture.  One of these days I will take Jayson with us to the pool to be the official photography.  At this point, I just don't trust Eaen for 5 seconds at the pool to attempt photography there myself. 
This evening while we waited for Jayson to get home from work, Eaen & I played in the backyard with Titan.  Eaen threw the Frisbee for Titan until Titan had it in pieces.  Eaen is getting pretty good at throwing a Frisbee.  He played with his ball and road his bike.

 

 


When Jayson got home, we went into Salt Lake and bought us a new couch.  Unfortunately, we have to wait a week for it to come in.  This will be the first couch we've had that we're the original owners!  It's pretty exciting!  After we got home, Eaen picked up Jayson's sunglasses and hat off the table and put them on, then said, "I'm Papa." and gave me a big cheese!

No comments:

Post a Comment