Our family

Our family

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Tired

Man this semester is going to be a killer!  I think if I can survive through October, I'll be okay.  The recruiting schedule is crazy busy!  It's year-end at work, which is always crazy!  And I have 4 classes?  What was I thinking?  This morning we got up early and went to visit my mom.  She had a hysterectomy yesterday and was in the hospital.  The surgery went well and all looks good.  Eaen was a bit nervous seeing his grandma in that setting.  After we left, I stopped at the mall on that end of town so I could go to Dillards and Nordstroms to find a suit for my interviews.  Fortunately, we found these great Karts Eaen wanted to ride in that you can rent.  It was the best $5 I've ever spent!  He was happy, I was able to try on clothes without having to worry about him running off, and I purchased my suit! 


After we finished shopping, we met Lisa & Cooper for lunch.  The boys were acting silly and wanted their picture taking together over and over!


When we arrived home, we only had about 90 minutes before I had to drop Eaen off with grandpa and head to school.  Tuesday is my crazy day.  I have two classes and go from 3:30 pm to 9:10 pm with a short 20 minute break between classes.  It was a long day and night, but it will all be worth it soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment