Our family

Our family

Sunday, August 7, 2011

New Place

We are pretty much settled in our new place.  I have a small load of stuff left at the apartment and I have to unpack my office, but the rest of the house is settled in, pictures hung, furniture in it's place, etc.  I'm hoping to bring my piano from my mom's house and put it in the empty corner of the family room.  Here is a look at our new home. 

Main level:

 

 














I didn't take a picture of the dining room, but it's just an extension from the kitchen.

Upstairs:
 

Eaen's bathroom





 


 















I fell in love with the Master bedroom, bathroom and closet when we first looked at this house.  I didn't take pics of my office, the back yard or garage.  I'll get to those later.  We're excited to be here!  It's great to have so much space!

No comments:

Post a Comment