Our family
Monday, August 22, 2011
First Day of Fall Semester
Today was the first day of Fall Semester. I have four classes this semester, we have a busy semester with Beta Alpha Psi, and it's recruiting season. I'm assisting Professor McDermott again this semester with his classes and grading. Yesterday morning I received a call from him saying he was ill and asked if I could fill in today for his first two Accounting 2020 classes. I agreed and prepared for the task at hand. It wasn't too difficult as it was only the first day, so we didn't really get into any of the subject matter. I did get a chance to make a pitch for Beta Alpha Psi and let the students know about opportunities for free tutoring as well as Meet the Firms and other resources available to them. I felt like it went fairly well. I had only a couple of hours home before it was time to go to my class and Eaen napped the entire time. Class went well and I'm looking forward to the semester. I feel it will be very beneficial information. I also picked up my recruiting schedule from the Career Center. There are 8 firms recruiting on campus for career opportunities I will be applying with. Applications are due starting next week and the first round of interviews will be held Sept 12 - 27. September is going to be a busy month, but hopefully it will all be worth it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment